The Historical Detective
- London, SW1Y 5BG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come out with me and discover what still survives from the past in this extra-ordinary city of Westminster.
This walk will explore how a muddy swamp was transformed into the heart of a Government with power over a quarter of the world's landmass. From land grabbing empire to burning our European bridges, religious sanctuary to bustling metropolis; Westminster has it all.
Even if you know London, after this tour you will see it with fresh eyes.
- Discover a new way of looking at London.
- Hear fabulous tales and stand in the middle of the past.
- Find little gems like Duck Island Cottage.
- Meet interesting people on a tour suitable for Londoners and visitors alike
- Get great photos of some of the iconic buildings of London
Book Your Spot£10 per adult, £5 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event