The Secret to Developing Emotional Intelligence
- 1 East Poultry Avenue, London, EC1A 9PT
Join Life Coach Aimee to discover the secret to developing your emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence – it seems that everyone is talking about it these days – but what exactly is it?
Well, have you ever tried to lose weight but found it difficult to control cravings? Had a bad day at work but taken it out on your partner? Or ever found it difficult to manage stress?
Do you wish you could understand people better? Are you able to communicate with people in a way that influences them?
All of these skills relate to emotional intelligence, and research shows it’s responsible for up to 80% of the factors that determine how 'successful' we are in our work and personal lives.
So that's not our IQ, education, or family background, but our ability to recognise, interpret and manage the emotions of ourselves, and those of others, in order to create the lives we want and enjoy harmonious relationships.
In this interactive workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- learn what emotions are and why we have them
- understand what emotional intelligence is and why it’s important
- learn how to increase your self awareness
- discover a technique which will help you have greater self control
- develop your empathy and understanding of other people
- become a much better communicator by practising a simple, easy, but powerful skill and learn the secret truth to developing emotional intelligence for long-lasting change and success
Here’s what others have said about attending this workshop:
“I got some personal insight into why some of my goals are not achieved. I got actual results there and then from practical exercises that you can’t do at home or alone”
“Nice mixture of theory and practice. We all got personal attention and had time for questions”
“Excellent presentation, the exercises were super helpful, and in a comfortable environment”Read Less
- Interactive workshop
- Discover the secret to developing your emotional intelligence
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event