The Westminster Ghost Walk
- London, SW1Y 5BG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
If you like strange tales and London history, this walk is for you.
See the bank haunted by a headless ghost and hear about the human bones found under the floor of Benjamin Franklin's House. Discover why suicides were buried at crossroads and how the creator of Sherlock Holmes became one of the leading lights of the spiritualist church.
This two hour walk around Westminster will surprise and delight you.
The tour will take place whatever the weather so please bring appropriate clothing and arrive ten minutes early so that we can start promptly.Read Less
- Some of the best London ghost stories
- Discover spooky places and feel the atmosphere.
- Find some hidden London not usually seen.
- Enjoy the company of like-minded people.
- Learn some unexpected facts about London
- See London but in a new way..
Book Your Spot£15 per adult, £7 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event