Thinker Drinker Solver Spy
- Central Saint Giles Piazza, London, WC2H 8LQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Thinker, Drinker, Solver, Spy is a a cold-war espionage themed clue-hunting puzzle and pub crawl.
Crack codes, find clues, receive covert communications with undercover contacts around central London whilst enjoying a few drinks for Queen and country. A great way to see the city and meet some new people at the same time!
The British Overseas Intelligence department now dubbed BOI3 is looking for new recruits for their fact gathering department. You’ll need to be able to blend in and appear to be an ordinary decent chap or filly out on a cheeky pub crawl, whilst at the same time using your wit and cunning to save the country from enemy agents.
Please note that drinks are not included in the ticket price.Read Less
- Three hour clue solving spy game (including briefing and finale)
- Interacting with Secret Agents
- Four drinks stops in historical London pubs (drinks not included)
- Medals and certificates for the winning team
- Drinks social afterwards
Book Your Spot