Vegan Cheese Party - End Of Veganuary Celebration
- Kayani Avenue, London, N4
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
It's a vegan cheese party!
Whether you're a long time or new vegan, dairy-free or curious foodie wondering what vegan cheese is, you'll enjoy this fun evening.
The night will include an artisan vegan cheese board to share (don't worry - you get A LOT of cheese), a mac 'n' cheese making demo, a cheese toastie platter and a mini vegan cheese market with the chance to buy cheeses and chat with the makers.
All proceeds raised from the night will go towards community cookery school and charity Made In Hackney to deliver vital cookery courses for low income and marginalised groups.
With special thanks to Clearspring and Bute Island for donating delicious product to be eaten on the night.
Photography by Nicole Jo of www.tribal-london.comRead Less
- A gourmet vegan cheese and butter sharing board (don't worry - it's a lot of cheese!) with information about each product from the makers I Am Nut OK, London Nut Cheese Company, Kinda Co. and Mouses Favourite.
- A cheesy sauce making demonstration
- A cheese toastie platter by chef Chris Bartlett to get your vegan melted-cheese groove on.
- Opportunity to buy delicious artisan cheeses from London Nut Cheese Company, I Am Nut OK and Kinda Co. and talk to the makers
- Opportunity to sample cheeses from Bute Island
- Opportunity to buy vegan wine (by the glass) to accompany the cheese.
Book Your Spot£25 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event