- Eyot Gardens, London, W6 9TN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
You may be asking what kind of bread we mean when we say sourdough?
Well, you know...
- The kind of bread you see filling the shelves at your local artisan bakery?
- The kind of bread which, when you smell it fresh out of the oven, you cannot stop yourself from salivating?
- The kind of bread that wins you love, many friends and a constantly growing belly?
That's the bread we're talking about!
Bill, a baker will show you all the tricks and techniques to allow you to recreate some bakery classics from your home oven.
You'll also have the chance to ask questions - the aim is for you to leave feeling confident in your baking abilities.
Of course, you'll leave with loads of fresh bread to take away to share with family and friends, if you don't gobble it up yourself on your way home!
Your lovely host will also provide you with beautiful recipe cards meaning you won't forget what you've learnt and it'll be easy to replicate at home.
No fancy equipment. Just you, flour, salt and water... it really is that simple!
- Hands on baking lessons (be prepared to get your hands dirty)
- Q & A
- Lots of bread to take away and share with your family and friends
- Beautiful recipe cards, so you can recreate everything from home
- Access to a private bread group to learn even more tips and tricks
- A portion of sourdough starter to kick-start your home baking
Book Your Spot