- Cambridge Gardens, London, NW6 5AE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Italian chef, Sabrina, for a delicious four course Vegetarian Italian feast. You will be immersed in Italian culture whilst learning about the history of the beautiful food that is served.
Sabrina has lined up some of her favourite Italian dishes, each with it's own origin story. The menu includes:
- Welcome drink
- Eggplants Parmigiana
- Handmade Lasagne with Radicchio, leeks, blue cheese and walnuts
- Pumpkin flan with cheese fondue and vegetables au gratin
Sabrina grew up in Umbria, the green heart of Italy, but her roots come from a Tuscan father and a Sicilian mother of whom she is very proud.
Sabrina's cuisine is versatile, creative and tasty. It is tied to tradition and her roots. She is truly passionate about using local, seasonal ingredients of the highest quality and prepares and cooks them with the greatest possible care and attention.Read Less
- Italian Supper Club
- 4 Course Meal with a welcome drink
- Meet new and interesting people
Book Your Spot