- Hertford Road, London, N1 5SH
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Let's celebrate the arrival of spring by making beautiful seasonal flowers, including cherry blossom, known as 'sakura' in Japanese. You'll also make the famous origami crane, recognised worldwide as a symbol of peace and good luck.
Paper folding has been predicted to become the biggest craft of 2017. You’ll be amazed at how many ways there are to transform a single piece of paper, and it’s proven to have a relaxing and meditative effect on us.
All workshops are suitable for everyone, and Alice will be on hand to assist and offer useful tips. Origami paper, and decorative materials are included in the price.Read Less
- Entry into Proud East's Pop Up Japan event. There'll be pop up cinema, Japanese street food and more!
- All origami and decorative materials
- Your own seasonal origami to take away with you
- Meeting other craft and Japanese enthusiasts
Book Your Spot