A Secret London Tour
- Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
If you thought you knew London, think again!
On this Secret London Walking Tour, Matt and his tour guides will reveal forgotten corners of London, taking you along gas lit alleys and past great old pubs, regaling you with stories of superstitions, secret societies, body snatching and murder.
Suitable for Londoners and tourists alike, you can expect to:
- Discover what was once the smallest police station in the world
- Walk down streets and alleys which were the inspiration for Diagon Alley in Harry Potter
- See the most superstitious hotel in the city
- Discover one of the 7 noses of London!
Please note dogs are not allowed on the tour except guide dogs.
Fun London Tours Ltd regularly host dates with Funzing, and there are several other guides who lead the tours, so it won't always be Matt!
Note that they do not accept date requests other than those listed.
Please arrive ten minutes early to check in as the tour starts promptly at the time stated. Please call (don't text) to let us know if you can't make it
- Secret tour around parts of London you won't have come across
- Hear tales and stories of superstitions, secret societies and murder
- Meet like-minded people
Book Your Spot£15 per adult, £12 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event