A Secret London Tour
- Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Please note that this host does not accept date requests and runs tours only on the scheduled dates.
If you thought you knew London, think again!
On this Secret London Walking Tour, Matt and his tour guides will reveal forgotten corners of London, taking you along gas lit alleys and past great old pubs, regaling you with stories of superstitions, secret societies, body snatching and murder.
Suitable for Londoners and tourists alike, you can expect to:
- Discover what was once the smallest police station in the world
- Walk down streets and alleys which were the inspiration for Diagon Alley in Harry Potter
- See the most superstitious hotel in the city
- Discover one of the 7 noses of London!
Fun London Tours regularly host dates with Funzing. However, they do not accept date requests.
- Secret tour around parts of London you won't have come across
- Hear tales and stories of superstitions, secret societies and murder
- Meet like-minded people
Book Your Spot