Alleyways and Courtyards of London
- Cannon St, London, EC4N 6AP
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This walk takes you on an alternative journey through London's past to discover the history which they don't teach you in school. Brace yourself for a visit to two sites associated with the occult, and discover what kind of 17th century establishment drove women onto the streets in mass protest.
You'll journey back in time seeing fragments of medieval and roman London tucked away out of sight, and finish the tour at the most haunting memorial to the power of the Blitz.
On this tour your guide will point out amazing details on walls, above buildings, and beside ancient churches which will unlock the explorer in you as we wander through alleyways lost to time.
Fun London Tours Ltd regularly host dates with Funzing, and there are several other guides who lead the tours, so it won't always be Matt!
Note that they do not accept date requests other than those listed.
Please arrive ten minutes early to check in as the tour starts promptly at the time stated. Please call (don't text) to let us know if you can't make it
- Discover parts of the Square Mile which few knew existed
- Share a walking tour with like-minded people
- Hear some great stories about the oldest part of London
- Touch the first stone London Bridge
- Visit London's most atmospheric alleyways
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event