- Haverstock Hill, NW3 4QP
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join this one-off workshop designed to introduce absolute beginners to the magical world of ballet! Have you always wanted to learn, but never got the chance? Dance is something we can learn at any age - so it isn't too late to get started! Come along and join us for an evening of inspiring movement where we will be taking inspiration from ballet classics such as Swan Lake, Nutcracker and Don Quixote.
This is a brilliant introductory workshop that will help prepare you ahead of your first ever ballet class. You will leave this workshop with a detailed understanding of the key positions and terminology and a comprehensive understanding of the purpose and principles of each exercise at the barre. This is also a brilliant workshop for those returning to ballet after a long break or injury. You will leave with the confidence to attend ballet classes or try out other dance styles. Don't miss out!
This workshop includes:
- An overview of basic anatomy and a breakdown of key arm and feet positions in ballet
- Detailed explanation and practice of the structure and contents of a ballet barre (set to beautiful classical and instrumental music)
- A guided full-body postural review to help you identify your movement habits and to begin self-correcting imbalances
- An open Question and Answer session and the opportunity for personalised corrections and feedback
Book Your Spot£45 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event