- The National Archives, Bessant Drive, Richmond
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Running AND Walking tours to commemorate 100 years since the end of WWI.
We're delighted to partner up with The National Archives to headline the "Know Your Place" festival, managed by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
Join a 7km running or walking tour to learn about the key places and institutions in Richmond that were of great importance during WW1 in the run up to Armistice 100 - a century since the end of the First World War.
We'll begin at The National Archives, see the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Poppy Factory and many other sites along a scenic route.
1/9/18 10:30 mixed ability run; 14:30 walking tour
3/11/18 10:30 running - 2 groups based on pace; 14:30 one walking & one gentle pace running.
FREE child ticket with every adult ticket!Read Less
- The option to walk or run
- Light refreshments at Local Studies Library (Old Town Hall, Richmond)
- Meet other like-minded people interested in this period of history
Book Your Spot£19 per adult, £0 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event