Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Artisan Pasta Making from Scratch with Silvana
76 guests joined
- Windmill Road, Brentford, TW8 0QQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
Ciao! I'm Silvana and I'm a 4th generation artisan pasta maker from Naples. My passion is to teach the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand, saving rare pasta shapes from ... More Info »
This Funzing Experience:
Learn the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand and enjoy a truly unique experience in a relaxed, homely atmosphere.
Under the expert guidance of Silvana, a 4th generation artisan pasta maker from Naples, you will learn all there is to know about pasta and will create some of the most unusual and beautiful pasta shapes, traditional in Italy but virtually unknown in the UK.
Each month there is a new pasta to learn, new flours and flavours to explore, so you can come over and over again to refine your skills and enjoy a relaxing and fun afternoon with friends, old ones, or made on the day.
In the real Italian spirit, you will eat together with all the other guests, bonding over the delicious food you have made.
Learn the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand and enjoy a truly unique experience in a relaxed, homely atmosphere. Under the expert guidance of Silvana, a 4th generation artisan pasta maker from Naples, you will learn all there is to kn... Read More
- A brief introduction to the history of pasta
- How to mix different flours (according to the pasta explored on that month) and other ingredients to obtain a smooth pasta dough
- How to handle, pull, and fold the dough to obtain the pasta shape of the month
- What to look for when buying pasta in supermarkets
- The best cooking technique for the perfect pasta al dente
- Enjoy the delicious fruits of your labour
- All equipment (minus an apron) and ingredients provided
- Small groups (max 6)
Book Your Spot£60 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event