Artisan Pasta Making from Scratch with Silvana
- Windmill Road, Brentford, TW8 0QQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand and enjoy a truly unique experience in a relaxed, homely atmosphere.
Under the expert guidance of Silvana, a 4th generation artisan pasta maker from Naples, you will learn all there is to know about pasta and will create some of the most unusual and beautiful pasta shapes, traditional in Italy but virtually unknown in the UK.
Each month there is a new pasta to learn, new flours and flavours to explore, so you can come over and over again to refine your skills and enjoy a relaxing and fun afternoon with friends, old ones, or made on the day.
In the real Italian spirit, you will eat together with all the other guests, bonding over the delicious food you have made.
- A brief introduction to the history of pasta
- How to mix different flours (according to the pasta explored on that month) and other ingredients to obtain a smooth pasta dough
- How to handle, pull, and fold the dough to obtain the pasta shape of the month
- What to look for when buying pasta in supermarkets
- The best cooking technique for the perfect pasta al dente
- Enjoy the delicious fruits of your labour
- All equipment (minus an apron) and ingredients provided
- Small groups (max 6)
Book Your Spot£45 per adult, £40 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event