Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Become a Graffiti & Street Artist in London
1022 guests joined
- Leake Street, London, SE1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults / Kids ( from age 6 to age 16 ) /
This Funzing Experience:
Step into the underground art world and into the urban art movement.Danny, a professional local international artist, will share his techniques and knowledge, to assist and guide you in creating your very own graffiti piece on a legal art wall in London. You design it and or have input on the day, then with some help make it come alive lifesize on a wall. Within reason anything is possible :)
When you arrive the art will be sketched up ready to go.
Let your creative artistic juices flow and try something new in one of the cool designated graffiti spots around the city.
During the day you will see some amazing graffiti and street art walls as part of the experience too as well as most likely seeing other great artists work too.
The locations are - Waterloo (Leake St Tunnel) SE1 or Brick Lane E1.
It will be held at Waterloo until the weather changes and is the only covered venue and not weather dependant.
This incredible graffiti workshop really is a lot of fun! Great for team building, kids parties, hen/stag do's and groups of friends.
All skill levels and ages are welcome making perfect for just about anyone, families, couples, friends, budding artists or people visiting London from abroad making it ideal for anyone looking for a unique art workshop in London.
This workshop includes an introduction to the use of spray paints as a medium plus a basic art lesson in color theory, drawing, composition and form as well as plenty of visual inspiration in the surrounding areas.
Past clients for a team-building day out art workshop have included L'Oreal, Barclays Bank, Astrazeneca, Wok To Walk and Puma.
Search Zincstyles on Google, Facebook, Instagram for Danny's amazing art portfolio.
- All top-level professional quality paint masks and spray paint are provided.
- Kids are also fully welcome as Danny has 6 years doing these workshops independently with young people and is fully CRB checked.
- Please note this is an outdoor activity and is, therefore, weather dependent. (UNLESS WATERLOO)
- Paint may get on your clothes so please wear ones you don't mind this happening too.
- This workshop requires 3/4 people minimum and can be of any maximum size. Some communcation in regards to your design/location may also be required with the artist. Please text or message them on funzing prior or look out for one from them!
- Dates and times are flexible so feel free to request a date that suits you.
Step into the underground art world and into the urban art movement. Danny, a professional local international artist, will share his techniques and knowledge, to assist and guide you in creating your very own graffiti piece on a legal art wa... Read More
- Art Workshop taught by a proffesional artist.
- Introduction into the use of graffiti and street art materials and techniques
- Basic art lesson in colour theory and drawing
- All equipment and materials needed for the day
- Your own graffiti piece on a wall to photograph
- Brief street art walk/tour
Book Your Spot£40 per adult, £25 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event