- Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1NR
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Are you a fan of British tea time? Yes! well you then know how essential a good scone is!
Join us and learn how to make these perfect sweet and savoury treats yourself to enjoy in your very own kitchen. Afternoon tea at home sounds a whole lot more appealing now right?
From the classic jam and cream scone to our scrumptious cheese scone and all the way to an Avenue favourite - maple and bacon scone (maple and chestnut for those who don’t eat bacon)!
This 2.5 hour class starts with an informative and entertaining demonstration of what you will be making along with some Avenue tips and tricks of the trade to make sure your baking skills are up to the task.
After the demo, you will be let loose to create your very own fresh scones. Our chefs will go around to make sure everyone is nailing their new skills. At the end of the class you will all sit down at our dining table, with tea and coffee to munch down all those freshly made scones - they are best hot after all.
What we offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Hands on cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Baking tips and shortcuts
- Only the best Clarence Court Duck Eggs
- Tea & Coffee to enjoy with your scones
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- Bring your own booze with no corkage fee
- Confidence in baking
- Shortcuts and fabulous baking tips
- Cooking 3 different types of scones
- An understanding of baking
- Ability to cook and adapt recipes
Book Your Spot£70 per adult, £75 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event