- Home >
- Tours & Walks >
- Chelsea Swingin' 60s London
Chelsea Swingin' 60s London
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Chelsea – where London was ‘Swingin’ in the 60s
Join the Beatles in London from the comfort of your own home for the unique interactive experience Chelsea Swingin’ London 60s Tour!
Welcome to my Chelsea – where London was ‘Swingin’ in the 60s Tour live and interactive virtual experience!
London’s Chelsea was the favourite haunt of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Mary Quant and Twiggy in ‘Swinging London’ of the 60s.
Be transported to ‘Swinging London’ and the King’s Road – where Rock and Roll royalty would mix with actors, models and artists and members of the aristocracy.
Hear stories of where Beatles opened a clothes shop and had the Sgt Pepper album cover picture taken, and now the King’s road went from where the Rolling Stones were living in a squalid student flat to one of most exclusive streets in London.
It was where the ‘dedicated followers of fashion’ came to buy their clothes from the likes of Mary Quant, and had their hair cut by Vidal Sassoon.
And ‘World’s End’ where the Sex Pistols were formed!
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!Read Less
- Well known and hidden Beatles places in London - whether you are a Beatles newbie or a Beatles geek, you will learn something new from this tour
- Brought to you by Richard Porter, professional Beatles Tour Guide of 30 years experience, world renowned Beatles expert and author, and the holder of the title BEATLES BRAIN OF BRITAIN
- Cannot travel to London? Our virtual tours will bring London to you, when you can find yourself in the Swingin’ 60s, when rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
- Dynamic and interactive online tour, combining pictures, videos, music, stories and memories in an hour of pure Beatles nostalgia
- Meet fans from around the world in a friendly chat room, and ask Richard everything you ever wanted to know about the Beatles!
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event