- Home >
- Meet New People >
- Creative Korean Kimbap Making Party
- Gravel Lane
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Immerse yourself into Korean culture at this festive KParty. Learn to make Kimbap in 3 creative ways while listening to KPop music.
This will interest you:
Kimbap is a labour intensive food, due to all the ingredients you have to prepare separately. That’s why it is perfect to make together and have fun at the party!
You will learn to make a big platter of all of fillings and sauces and then you can build your own kimbap. The only limit for kimbap fillings is your imagination: You can find kimbap fillings with different kind of meats and vegetables. The fun is seeing what everyone else makes and sharing it to get a taste of everyone’s rolls.
In this workshop, you will learn not just the traditional way to roll Kimbap but also 2 other interesting ways, inside out roll and triangle kimbap(samgak-kimbap), show us your creative side and you might be crowned as Kimbap Master.
Why KBap Party?
Kimbap is a foundational dish in Korean cuisine that has morphed into the form it’s consumed in today over 600 years. It’s long been a picnic essential, an on-the-go lunch option and a labour of love for those who make it. It is a dish that reflects the country and its people. Kimbap is the soul food to many Korean.
Why should I join?
Korean Pop culture has taken over the world by storm. Korea has much more to offer than its entertainment. The best way to understand a culture is through food. Take a deeper dive into its traditional cuisines can teach you a lot about a place and its people. Immerse yourself in this fun Christmas party and learn how to make one of Korean's most signature dishes. We will teach you all the tips and tricks to roll the perfect kimbap! Consider it as a small window into Korean food culture and an opportunity to experience a realm of flavour profiles, textures and history in one bite. Best of all, you get to meet and celebrate the festive season with some new friends over the joy of cooking.
This will help you decide:
What is the price?
Price: £49 / person
How long does it take?
• The estimated kimbap making time is 1 - 1.5 hours.
• You get to sit down and enjoy the food with drinks and some fun games.
What is included?
• A welcome drink at reception
• Enjoy the food you cook and/or take home (please bring your own tupperware)
• A pairing drink with your food
• Fun Christmas games and surprises!
Who can join?
• All are welcome! The party is suitable for everyone in all levels.
• You will be working in pairs or groups. Ask your friends, family or partner to enjoy this special KParty together!
Book Your Spot£59 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event