David Bowie - A Musicial Anniversary Tour
- Brixton Road, London, SW9 8HE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
January 10th 2017 marks 1 year since the death of music legend David Bowie and just 3 days after what would have been his 70th birthday. A huge inspiration to songwriters, performers, artists, fashion designers (the list goes on) on the 11th of January 2016, thousands of fans came to Brixton from all over the world to pay tribute. On the 11th of Jan 2017, we thought the best way to honour him would be to take a musical tour through vibrant Brixton.
Welcome to London’s Original David Bowie Walking Tour!
Come and join Nick Stephenson on a 2-hour guided tour of Bowie’s hometown of Brixton for an all-encompassing journey from birth to death of one of London’s biggest icons. The tour will feature classic Bowie songs performed en route and stories and anecdotes from his life.
This tour will be the second of many regular David Bowie walking tours organised in conjunction with the Lambeth Council.
- Classic David Bowie songs performed acoustically en route including 'Life on Mars?', 'Ashes to ashes', 'Starman', 'Heroes' and many more!
- Fascinating anecdotes on Bowie's life and career
- Rarely celebrated landmarks around Brixton relating to Bowie's life.
Book Your Spot£12 per adult, £12 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event