- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come and join me for my David Bowie "Golden Years" tour.
Bowie will always be one of our "Heroes", he was a "Starman" a "Rebel Rebel" with his unique "Sound and Vision" and "Fashion". He was the "Man that Sold the World" and asked us is there "Life on Mars". "Wild is the Wind" that blows in his "Golden Years" he was one of "The Young Dudes and will always be "Dancing in the Street".
If your into all things Bowie you will not want to miss this thrilling opportunity to come and explore with me on foot this Brixton and Soho trivia tour.
Be introduced to many Bowie haunts, famous musical venues, recording studios, fashion clothing stores, view commemorative plaques and visit the Bowie memorial mural.
Along the way be entertained with so many enlightened stories of Bowies remarkable life and his too many false starts throughout the 1960's. His struggle to achieve fame, his many bands, and managers, name changes and hits.
Become the envy of your friend’s take your pictures and facts back to your Bowie mates and impress.
I am an absolute self-confessed Bowie nut, enthusiastic and pasionate guide.
I will share with you my passion and knowledge of the most inspirational and creative music artist of the 20th century. We will visit where..
- David Robert Jones was born
- Bowie Memorial Mural
- Where Davy Jones played his first professional gig with the King Bees.
- Where he performed “Space Oddity” in front of HRH Princess Margaret.
- Where he recorded "Hunky Dory" and "The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"
- Where he performed his last ever show as Ziggy Stardust “the 1980 floor show” for the American NBC TV late night show “The Midnight Special”.
- Where Bowie, Bolan, Hendrix and Elton John used to breakfast together and plot their music careers.
All these places and many more will be shared with you on the day.
Book Your Spot£25 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event