Do you love Dim Sum? Learn to make Dumplings!
- Elm Road, London, E11 4DW
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This 4hr fun, informal class will teach you everything you wanted to know (and possibly not know!) about making dim sum. We'll cover ingredients and where to source them, cooking equipment and cooking methods whilst making 4-5 different types of dumplings. On the menu will be prawn dumplings (har gow), siu mai (open topped steamed pork & prawn dumplings), gyoza/potstickers and jiao zi (the ubiquitous Chinese dumpling!). Vegetarian/vegan alternatives are also available. All dumplings will be sampled as we go, washed down with complimentary Chinese teas, with any extras available to take home.
Please note that extra dates/times can be accommodated, just drop me a line to enquire. For the best experience, classes will be limited to 6 people.
- 4 hour hands-on dim sum making class covering everything you need to know to make dim sum
- All ingredients and equipment provided
- A selection of Chinese teas to drink/sample
- All you can eat dumplings, and leftovers to take away
- Recipe notes sent to you via email of all the recipes covered
Book Your Spot£40 per adult, £20 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event