- 707 A Pinner road, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Add a dose of fun and education to your day in the perfect creative environment of the artist studio with tuition from international professional artist Katerina Kovalova with our daily evening art classes at Wimbledon Art Studios .
An exciting way to spend an evening learning something new , getting in touch with your creative self , meeting like minded people and getting to know more about London creative community at Wimbledon Art Studios complex.
We will provide wine and light snacks throughout the lesson
Katerina is a specialist in oil painting and her goal is to help you develop your confidence and achievable levels of creativity with like-minded people who love to paint.
Students will explore their personal style at their own pace, making and correcting mistakes as they develop.
Katerina’s broad experience enables her to adapt her teaching style to your individual needs and painting style
You will paint either a Studio Still Life or copy one of the many images we can supply or you supply yourself.
You may complete a painting in one class or be working on one over several classes or at home.
The workshop will be a focused yet very exciting adventure for you to explore oils, charcoals, pastels, watercolours gimmick free with no false promises.
All materials provided
- You can expect one to one tuition and to really develop your painting skills as Katya teaches you a variety of techniques.
- You’ll enjoy a glass of wine and snacks midway through your painting class, refueling your mind for an evening of arty fun as you work on completing your painting.
- At the end of the evening you’ll be free to take your masterpiece home to show off to friends and family, decorate your home or give it as a unique thoughtful gift to someone special.
Book Your Spot£30 per adult, £30 per child (age 4-17)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event