- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Discover fascinating facts and stories of the ‘quiet one’ as he
- came to London with the Beatles;
- married a top model, before losing her to his best friend;
- discovered meditation with the Maharishi,
- developed his hobbies as disparate as motor racing and gardening;
- and eventually found happiness as the lord of a huge estate with his wife and son.
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!
- Well known and hidden Beatles places in London - whether you are a Beatles newbie or a Beatles geek, you will learn something new from this tour
- Brought to you by Richard Porter, professional Beatles Tour Guide of 30 years experience, world renowned Beatles expert and author, and the holder of the title BEATLES BRAIN OF BRITAIN
- Cannot travel to London? Our virtual tours will bring London to you, when you can find yourself in the Swingin’ 60s, when rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
- Dynamic and interactive online tour, combining pictures, videos, music, stories and memories in an hour of pure Beatles nostalgia
- Meet fans from around the world in a friendly chat room, and ask Richard everything you ever wanted to know about the Beatles!
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event