Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
- Home >
- Tours & Walks >
- Get Back To Let Be – The Full Story Behind The Beatles’
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Suitable for: Adults
I have been a Beatles tour guide for 25 Years. I owned the Beatles Coffee Shop at St John's Wood Station for 10 years. I wrote the book 'Guide to the Beatles London and wrote an... More Info »
This Funzing Experience:
Find out the ‘Inside Story’ of the Beatles ‘Rooftop Concert’ for Get Back
On this unique virtual tour, find out things about the Beatles ‘Get Back’ project that weren’t mentioned in Peter Jackson’s Disney Plus Documentary.
- Find out how ladies tights managed to save the ‘Rooftop Concert’
- The iconic London Venue that was initially chosen for the concert.
- Which song on ‘Let it Be’ was recorded a year after all the others, and which nearly a year before?
- Who was holding up the lyrics for John Lennon on the rooftop?
- How the original master tapes were stolen by an Apple employee!
- This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
Find out the ‘Inside Story’ of the Beatles ‘Rooftop Concert’ for Get Back On this unique virtual tour, find out things about the Beatles ‘Get Back’ project that weren’t mentioned in Peter Jackson’s Disney Plus Documentary. ... Read More
- Well known and hidden Beatles places in London - whether you are a Beatles newbie or a Beatles geek, you will learn something new from this tour
- Brought to you by Richard Porter, professional Beatles Tour Guide of 30 years experience, world renowned Beatles expert and author, and the holder of the title BEATLES BRAIN OF BRITAIN
- Cannot travel to London? Our virtual tours will bring London to the comform of your own home, when you can find yourself in the Swingin’ 60s, when rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
- Dynamic and interactive online experience, combining pictures, videos, music, stories and memories in an hour of pure Beatles nostalgia
- Meet fans from around the world in a friendly chat room, and ask Richard everything you ever wanted to know about the Beatles!
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event