- South End Road, London, NW3 2PY
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Want to escape into nature in the middle of London? Are you keen to write poetry inspired by the still serene surroundings?
Join award-winning writer Oliver Cable for a two-hour wander around Hampstead Heath in north London. At points along the walk, you will be guided through writing exercises and explore nature poetry.
By the end of the walk, you will have discovered a new part of London, dived deep into your thoughts and will have written a poem of your very own.Read Less
- Explore a hidden part of London.
- Be inspired by the squirrels, parakeets, ponds and trees.
- Read a selection of classic and contemporary nature poems.
- Work your way through writing exercises to come up with your own poem.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event