Highgate to Hampstead Haunted Pub Tour
- Hampstead High Street, London, NW3 1RE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Halloween is nearly upon us, and the nights are drawing in. A perfect time for the return of the one and only Haunted Halloween pub tour. Returning for its fifth year, this Funzing favourite promises a whole evening of grisly tales, horrible history and spooky fun. Starting in Highgate and making our way across to Neighbouring Hampstead via the stunning backdrop of the heath stopping at 4 haunted pubs along the way….
- With their winding lanes and leafy churchyards the former villages of Highgate and Hampstead are two of London’s prettiest and most rural neighbourhoods, this unique Halloween tour explores the dark side of this seemingly idyllic area…
- Enjoy the unique chance to become a member of an ancient Highgate drinking society which once boasted Lord Byron as a member….
- Hear the history of Highgate cemetery and the grave robbers who once frequented it, plus a visit to a pub where in days gone by you could watch an autopsy while you sipped your ale!
- Guard yourself against the ghost of 19th century Nanny who gruesomely murdered a young child in her care before attempting to dispose of the remains in a near by church yard
- Learn about Hampstead’s ancient association with vampires - was this inspiration for Bram Stoker's Dracula?
- Take a walk across Hampstead Heath in the dark. (An experience in itself.) But keep your wits about you as it was once a regular haunt for thieves and highwaymen…
- Lets not forget that Ham and High are also two of London’s most affluent areas, so listen out for scandalous tales of the many famous artists writers and celebrities (both living and dead) who have made their homes here over the years….
Through a combination of storytelling, theatrical re-enactments, humour and booze, the Haunted pub tour brings history to life in dramatic and startling ways!
A pictureesq walk, stopping at four historic pubs and a series of atmospheric locations across two of London's most fascinating neighbourhoods, including the stunning backdrop of the heath. This exciting evening of entertainment reveals the ghostly tales behind some of London’s oldest and strangest hideaways.
Fancy dress is not compulsory but definitely encouraged! However please make your clothing is weather-appropriate and you have a pair of comfortable walking shoes, as the tour lasts for approx 4 hours and involves a fair amount of walking, including an exciting trek across Hampstead heath.
Our Final Stop will be the William 4th pub Hampstead 5 minutes walk from Hampstead tube station (northern line)
Experience includes ONE FREE DRINK
- A unique way to explore the oldest pubs in Hampstead and Highgate
- A walk through Hampstead Heath in the dark
- Stories of grisly murders and celebrity scandals in the area
- Drinking, fun, and laughter
- Ghostly theatrics along the way!
Book Your Spot£22 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event