- Middlesex Street, London, E1 7EZ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Do you wanna learn how to make a sourdough pizza?
Here you can learn the secrets behind the flours, the sourdough and how to mix them to create the perfect dough with our pizza chef Andrea
This is your opportunity to be a "pizzaiolo" for a day:
- Make your own pizza dough
- Learn how to stretch it
- Add some tasting toppings
- Learn the techniques of turning the pizza in the oven
As a sourdough pizza needs at least 24 hours to rise you'll bring your own dough home and eat here the one we prepare by hand everyday.
Be ready to eat a light and crispy sourdough pizza.
This class is BYOB so if you would like to drink during this class then please feel free to bring along a bottle of booze!
It's a cozy informal atmosphere! :)Read Less
- Introduction of different kind of Italian pizzas
- Introduction of our sourdough starter
- make your own dough to bring home
- make your pizza to eat here
- soft drink
- homemade tiramisu
Book Your Spot£49 per adult, £49 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event