- Kidderpore Avenue, London, NW3 7SU
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join me to learn about the world of contemporary folk and tribal art, and the colourful designs that are displayed on the walls and floors as house decoration in rural villages and cities.
Your experience involves an artistic journey into the traditional meaning of contemporary folk and tribal art styles in India. We will explore different regional and stylistic differences between Kolam floor decoration in South India in contrast to Warli artistic wall decoration in Western India.
Armed with visual inspiration of this fascinating art style you will then create your own ritual folk or tribal design using quality pens, pencils, paint, stencils on foam board or Indian handcrafted paper.
All skills and ages are welcome - suitable for children, great for kids parties, families, adults, curious artists, interior designers, team building or overseas visitors to London.
- Speaker Introduction to unique Indian creative art workshop highlighting regional differences between tribal wall and floor decoration.
- All the creative and cultural guidance you need by experienced tutor
- Materials included: pens, handmade paper, paint, foam board, glitter.
- Meet like-minded people in a fun and creative environment
- Take away your Indian art design and place it on your wall!
- Enjoy a delicious cup of Indian Chai
Book Your Spot£35 per adult, £15 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event