- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Below are just some of the things we will explore during the 60-minute online masterclass.
The incredible case of Lord Lucan. Lucan murdered the family's Nanny- Sandra Rivett on 7th November 1974. There have been many theories about what happened to Lucan. Some are far-fetched but it is possible one may be true.
Steve Gaskin grew up in the area where Lucan lived and worked two doors away from the Lucan home. Steve later became a Scotland Yard, Detective Chief Inspector. He will enlighten you with a number of different perspectives:-
- The Psychologist's Tale. What type of person was the 7th Earl of Lucan. You may be surprised! You will carry out a forensic assessment of Lucan.
- The Detective's Tale- What did Detective Chief Superintendent Ransom make of the case. In 1974, he was one of the most experienced Detectives at Scotland Yard
- The Theorists Tales What other theories have other people come up with, which have some credibility
- Another detective's tale. One of the Yard's finest undercover operatives gives his considered opinion
- You Decide. What do you think happened to Lord Lucan?
- You will get a thorough understanding of both Lucan the man and his terrible crime.
- What happened to him and where is the evidence!
- What do the forensic assessments tell us about the state of his mind, his privileged upbringing, and the crime itself?
Book Your Spot£9 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event