Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
- Home >
- Tours & Walks >
- John Lennon in London
John Lennon in London
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Suitable for: Adults
I have been a Beatles tour guide for 25 Years. I owned the Beatles Coffee Shop at St John's Wood Station for 10 years. I wrote the book 'Guide to the Beatles London and wrote an... More Info »
This Funzing Experience:
Imagine John Lennon as he first comes to the ‘big smoke’ with his bandmates – becomes a big part of ‘Swinging London’, – and meets Yoko Ono.
- See where John Lennon lived, partied, and wrote some of the most iconic songs of all time.
- Find out who was the inspiration for Norwegian Wood;
- and the ‘gal with the giggle in her voice‘ that Lennon had an affair with;
- where John and Yoko posed naked for an album cover;
- and where John wrote and recorded Imagine’
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!
Imagine John Lennon as he first comes to the ‘big smoke’ with his bandmates – becomes a big part of ‘Swinging London’, – and meets Yoko Ono. See where John Lennon lived, partied, and wrote some of the most iconic songs of all time. Fin... Read More
- Well known and hidden Beatles places in London - whether you are a Beatles newbie or a Beatles geek, you will learn something new from this tour
- Brought to you by Richard Porter, professional Beatles Tour Guide of 30 years experience, world renowned Beatles expert and author, and the holder of the title BEATLES BRAIN OF BRITAIN
- Cannot travel to London? Our virtual tours will bring London to you, when you can find yourself in the Swingin’ 60s, when rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
- Dynamic and interactive online tour, combining pictures, videos, music, stories and memories in an hour of pure Beatles nostalgia
- Meet fans from around the world in a friendly chat room, and ask Richard everything you ever wanted to know about the Beatles!
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event