- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Learn how to make gnocchi the way Italians do it!
You will be learning all the tricks to achieve amazingly tasty and soft gnocchi, and then you will learn how to prepare the traditional Neapolitan way, called alla Sorrentina.
The class starts with a brief gnocchi's historical background, followed by advice on the best potatoes and flour to choose to achieve the perfect result, and then followed by hands-on gnocchi making practice. You will learn all the tricks to always ensure to achieve soft and fluffy gnocchi.
The class lasts around 2 and a half hours.Read Less
What you will learn
- Which are the best potatoes for gnocchi
- How to mash the potatoes for best results
- How to handle gnocchi dough
- How to shape gnocchi with various tools
- How to perfectly cook gnocchi
- Prepare the delicious gnocchi alla sorrentina
The full list of ingredient will be emailed to you before the event.
Book Your Spot£35 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event