- Whitefriars Avenue, Greater London, HA3 5FE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come along to this fantastic pottery experience and learn the basic techniques required to create your very own pot under the expert advice and guidance of Vinicius Les, a master in his field. Prepare to use your hands... this event is a truly hands-on experience and includes tips from the master himself! The workshop is paced to each individual and Vinicius promises a soothing atmosphere.
The event begins with an informal talk on interesting aspects of the history of pottery and clay with an opportunity to discuss and ask questions.
You'll then move on to working with clay, geting it ready to use on the potter's wheel. You will have lots of fun making and wreaking multiple pots of your own creation under expert guidance.
Each guest will be able to collect their finished pot at the end of the event or have the option to leave them for firing and glazing. More details will be explained on the day of the experience.
*Please note: long finger nails would stop you from enjoying your time on the wheel as this involves working with the finger tips
*Wearing a mask is mandatory
*A lateral test flow before you atend is advisable
*Saturday sessions available on demand if there is a minimum of 4 participants
Photo credit Liron Weissman and Boglarka Eliz Varga
- All the necessary materials for pottery
- Guidance, advice and explanations along the way
- Learn the art of pottery on the potter's wheel
- Make your own pot which you'll be able to collect after the class or have it glazed and fired at an extra charge
- Discussions and Q&A
Book Your Spot£50 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event