Learn to Draw your Stunning MANDALA (WEST DULWICH)
- Baird Gardens, London, SE19
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning the circle and reflects the universe and everything in it.
Mandalas are beautiful symmetrical creations that can be as intricate as you wish. Many of Ubie's students say they could never draw something as apparently complex.... Well, you can !! You just need to know the tips and tricks of how and therefore the course is suitable for all levels of ability!
Ubie has taught well over 100 students on our Mandala classes and everyone has produced a super piece of work to display and a sense of accomplishment of I drew that.... & of course once you have learned the techniques and got the bug you can produce many more lovely creations in your own time. : )
- This class teaches you how to draw your own beautiful Mandala on natural canvas
- We use a straight edge, compasses, stencils and freehand drawing to build your creation
- People tend to find their creativity is really amplified in this class, and you find the design comes naturally to you as you work
- The class size is small, so there will be plenty of time for one to one tuition at your level of ability and confidence
- These classes are intended to be relaxing, mindful and a charming creative escape from modern day life. You will feel a great sense of wellbeing from escaping the smartphone for a couple of hours and focusing your innate creativity
The class is suitable for Adults or Children 8+ (if accompanied by an adult)
**ARTISTIC SKILL IS NOT REQUIRED**Read Less
- Learn some great artistic skills and amaze yourself at your innate artistic talent
- You'll receive our lovely guidebook as an aide memoire to help you carry on creating at home !
- A super creative, meditative way to spend time - you will leave very relaxed
Book Your Spot£35 per adult, £35 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event