- Brockley Road, SE4 2AG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
- This is a 12 hour-class running through six 2 hour-sessions.
The next courses will be on:
- Tuesday 13th September - 18th October 19.00 - 21.00
Who is this class for?
- This course is suitable for beginners who have used a sewing machine before
- Or those with some experience who want to learn new skills
- or for home sewers who want to further their skill
It's a great follow on from our Beginner's Dressmaking Class. You can work at your own pace, we have plenty to keep you occupied whatever your level.
Materials + Equipment
- We have a selection of fabrics and trims in the studio which you can purchase from us.
- If you would like to bring your own fabric you will need 2.5 - 3m of fabric. A medium or light weight woven is ideal, these dungarees will not work in stretch fabric.
- Feel free to get in touch before the class to discuss fabric choices. The fabric should be washed before you use it. (A normal 30-degree wash is perfect.)
We designed these dungarees at the very beginning of Make Mee Studio, inspired by a vintage pattern co-founder Tracey had since she was a child (and made for herself when she was 10 years old!) The great thing about these dungarees is that they are comfy, practical, fun to wear, fun to make, look great on all expressions of gender and teach you some really fun making skills! (Hammers at the ready!) Oh and not forgetting they are bang on trend, if you care about that sort of thing.Read Less
You will learn:
- How to check and adapt sizing to suit your body shape.
- Pockets - many many pocket options available! (What's the point in clothes without pockets??)
- How to attach dungaree clips and studs
Book Your Spot£175 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event