- Hartfield Road, London, SW19 3TA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Female tickets have now sold out for this experience.
Do me and my friend both have to be single?
No, one or both of you can be single. The way we are set up means all single people will get the chance to meet each other. All you need with you is a wingman or wingwoman (single or taken) to help you with those tricky decisions! As before, 1 ticket is for 2 people (a person and their wingman/wingwoman).
Here's how it works...
1. Arrive with your friend and grab a drink. Your warm and welcoming hosts (Toby & Gary) will set you up with everything you need for the evening and answer any lingering questions.
2. ROUND ONE - Mates of the singles meet with the single people for 4 or so minutes.
3. Catch up for you and your mate to discuss who is impressing so far!
4. ROUND TWO - Double dates for all pairs.
5. Compare notes and hand in the results.
What they said last time...
Rupert (single guy) 'The atmosphere is amazing... It just cuts out all the awkwardness when meeting new people having a mate there. All in all, it's an absolutely great night and I'll be going again!'
Jess (expert wingwoman for her single mate Rupert) 'I wasn't too sure what to expect as someone in a relationship coming along to help my friend out. But it was amazing! The more the night went on the more I got into the role of wingwoman and, more than anything, just enjoyed meeting some new people and helping him find a little love!'
Bridget (single lady) 'Me and my friend weren't expecting much from the guys there but we liked them and really hit it off with some of them. Looking forward to going again!'
Dave (wingman of the night!) 'Mates Chose Dates was the ideal environment for meeting new people; both romantically for my mate Spence and just as pals! I think they are onto something big here and it could well be the next Tinder. Certainly more fun I think!'
Who's behind Mates Choose Dates?
It's run by best friends Toby and Gary. With Toby being single and Gary in a long term relationship, we wanted to have an event we could attend where we could meet like-minded people.
We also wanted an event that was very casual, relaxed and took away the pressures that come with traditional dating by allowing singles to bring along a mate to help them out. So we created the concept of Mates Choose Dates. A brand new* concept, which we have begun by running in Wimbledon, South London.
- Take part in London's finest alternative speed dating event.
- Meet some like-minded single people.
- Enjoy a few drinks with your mate in a relaxed, friendly environment
- Try something completely new and different
Book Your Spot£20 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event