- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Over the course of this two hour class you will learn the absolute basics of starting and working on your own oil painting. You will begin to paint by working to reproduce a painting which you like, or to work on creating a totally original painting from a photo, in a painting style that you appreciate.
You will be guided each step of the way by your instructor. He will show you techniques and tricks that will help you create your painting in the best possible way.
This course is for absolute beginners. The benefit of this tutorial is that your instructor will assist you to avoid mistakes, and will give you information that will allow you to continue learning on your own.
Many of our students have discovered to their surprise that this experience offers them far more than a two hour introduction into the art of oil painting; it offers them insight into ways to manage stress, express their own individuality, and broadens their personal view of the world around them.
- You will have a deeper understanding of art.
- You will understand how to keep learning on your own.
- You will gain an overview of how to paint with oil.
- You will start your own painting.
- You will learn techniques for oil painting.
- You will learn how to start a painting.
- You will learn about different painting styles.
- You will learn about painting materials.
Book Your Spot£35 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event