- London, SW7 2HB
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Travel back to the decade that rocked the world.
On this magical 90 minute tour in our fab, psychedelic minibus, you’ll pass by famous venues and locations in the Kings Road, Chelsea - the popular playground of socialites, actors and rock stars and the location of London’s fashion houses that were synonymous with Swinging London!
You’ll see the locations of the first psychedelic boutique ‘Granny Takes A Trip’ and Mary Quant’s ‘Bazaar’ where the mini skirt was created plus music venues that helped to launch the careers of many seminal music legends of the period.
After a visit to the legendary Troubadour and other notable locations including a stop at the Royal Albert Hall, arguably the most famous music venue in the world where The Rolling Stones and Beatles played on the same bill, we head back to our starting point at the Victoria & Albert Museum.Read Less
- Travel back in time on a fab, psychedelic 8-seater minibus
- Original 60s music and jingles supplied by RADIO CAROLINE
- Live commentary by friendly and experienced tour guides
- Fun for one, great for groups of up to 8 people
Book Your Spot£40 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event