- Brockley Road, SE4 2AG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This is a two-session course, the next dates are:
- Monday 31st October & Monday 7th November 18.15 - 21.15
Do you find you always have to make adjustments to pattern pieces before you sew? This class is a great way to get an understanding on your body shape and help you with fit issues and get you designing your own perfectly fitting garments.
Who is this class for?
This class is for those with some sewing experience, who want to make made to measure clothes. You will get the most out of it if you have used commercial patterns before and you are confident on a sewing machine.
Materials + Equipment
- We have everything you need for the workshop including calico
- but if you would like to bring your own fabric, set square, ruler and/or pattern master you are very welcome to.
- We'll show you how to accurately measure the top half of your body and use the measurements to make a bodice pattern block to fit your exact body shape.
- You will make your first pattern from it adding seam allowances and markings.
- Make a calio toile to check the fit and make any necessary adjustments to your block.
- We will discuss how to adjust your block to make different designs and how to use it to adjust the fit of commercial patterns..
Book Your Spot£85 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event