Make Delicious Pasta on a Boat
- Regent's Canal, United Kingdom
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
My classes are very popular events to socialise, have fun and learn how to make pasta.
How is the class structured?
The event takes place on a quirky barge on the Regent's Canal.
When you arrive on the boat, you will find the ingredients laid out for you ready to be used. We kick off introducing ourselves.
Then, I will explain the pasta origins, what ingredients we use, where to get the best ingredients from and why do we use those specific ingredients.
The workshop is entirely hands-on. After a demonstration of how to make the dough, you will make everything by yourself.
After all the hard work you can finally put your feet up and be rewarded with the delicious meal you have created, enjoying your dinner. There is the option to bring your own beverage.
Everything happens on the boat. The boat has two big tables that can seat 12 people and a small kitchen with sink, hob and oven.
What do we make?
15th June, Polka dots tortellini
13th July, Homemade green lasagna
4th August, Two-tone thick spaghetti (Spaghetti alla chitarra)
1st September, Unicorn CannelloniRead Less
- Learn to make super yummy pasta in 5 easy steps -
- Find out where the ingredients come from
- Learn where to source the best organic, local and seasonal produce in the area
- Learn how to knead the dough and what ingredients to use
- Socialise and meet lovely people- Learn how to shape the dough
Book Your Spot£50 per adult, £30 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event