- Weston Street, London, SE1 3QJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Be Van for a day and Create your own "Self-portrait with Bandaged Ear and Pipe, 1889"
Join our painting sessions and complete your “masterpiece” with step-by-step instructions alongside our experienced and enthusiastic artists.
No previous talent or experience is required, in fact, in some ways, it's even better if you have none!
This is not solely an art course but a fun-focused art experience. Bring your own wine, and enjoy our one-of-a-kind art sessions in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Our workshops take 2-3 hours.
- You can take your own "Masterpiece" home after the workshop.
- Feel free to bring your own drinks and/or snacks.
- Please don't be late. As we proceed step by step, you may not be able to attend, if you are late 15 minutes or more.
FAQSQ: Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
A: No. Q: What can I bring into the event?
A: Whatever you want. People usually bring their own wine. Q: How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
A: Please email us. We will return shortly. Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A: Don't worry about it.
- You can take your own Masterpiece home after the workshop.
- Step by step instructions on how to create your artwork.
- Chance to mix with like-minded people.
- All tools are provided, including an apron.
Book Your Spot£35 per adult, £35 per child
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event