Naked Yoga For Body Positivity - 60 min class
- Juniper Drive, SW18 1TA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
60 min Naked Yoga Class in Wandsworth.
All genders of all shapes, sizes, colours, ages and physical abilities are welcome to attend.
Whether you are new to yoga or a long time yogi – you are welcome!
Please bring your mat. Mats are NOT available at the studio as per Covid 19 regulations.
- Nudity is mandatory so everybody will be on the same level. Women are allowed to wear bottoms during their menstrual cycle.
- ⛔️⛔️⛔️ Any form of sexual or sensual energy is NOT accepted and it will result in being removed from the class and being reported.
The class will be recorded and available OnDemand for 7 days, only the teacher will be visible In the recording.
The studio is private, cosy and warm, perfect to practice in the nude.
Yoga mats will be arranged in a horseshoe or circular pattern around the teacher so that each person faces the teacher but is not looking directly at other people – and nobody is behind you.
Why you should practice naked:
While our society often equates being naked with sex, other cultures have found that being naked removes many social and economic barriers. It is also very freeing to move the body without the restriction of clothing, and yoga provides a great way to deepen body acceptance. Also, being naked can bring up many of our vulnerabilities. By facing these fears in the context of a safe and supportive community we naturally become more grounded and comfortable with ourselves.
There is a sense of freedom practicing yoga naked: freedom from negative feelings about your body, and deeper connection with yourself and the world around you.Read Less
- Naked yoga for body positivity.
- Face many fears in a safe environment.
- Build a deeper connection with yourself and the world around you.
- Embrace your imperfections and love your body.
- Get a boost of self confidence.
Book Your Spot£28 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event