Organic Soap Making Workshop
- Mill Street, London, SE1 2BE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Our handmade soap workshop teaches you a simple ‘melt and pour’ process. Explore your creative side by creating and customising your very own soap, completely tailored to your dermatological needs and aroma itches. You will decide everything, from the colour right down to which essential oils and fragrances to infuse, for a fun creative experience that is perfect for kids and adults.
You will also be able to choose the properties for your dermatological needs; from an array of herbs and flowers grown in China, dried and shipped for your dermatological needs. These are perfect if you are looking for an aromatic soap, anti-ageing, or have any skin disorders.
Our soap is completely organic as well being created in a traditional way rather than in a commercial way.Read Less
- You will walk away with plenty of Soap.
- Learn about what is good for your dermatological needs.
- Learn how to make soap in the traditional way.
- Includes Christmas wrapping and packaging
Book Your Spot£28 per adult, £28 per child (<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en-GB.funzing.order_widget.age">Age</span> 6-17)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event