- Home >
- Meet New People >
- Practise Spanish conversation on social walks
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
EARLY INTERMEDIATE Caminos taster class.
Caminos is a fun, reimagined, active way to learn and practise Spanish. Each walk has a set topic (eg social justice, lockdown experiences, music, short films, breaking the ice, etc). Before the event you will get an activity pack emailed with a short real-life video and tasks to complete to inspire the conversation.
This taster event will give you a glimpse into our unique approach. Aimed for anyone interested in starting Spanish and finding out more about our online and in person classes and social Spanish walks. On the night you can secure your spot for our courses with an exclusive discount.
- Improve your pronunciation and confidence in speaking on special topics.
- Broaden your vocabulary with up to 25 new words listed per week and an app to learn them through.
- Meet new people and explore London’s green spaces.
- Set your own learning objectives and track over time.
Class plan breakdown:
- Peer-to-peer sharing on recent Spanish learnt
- Games linked to the setting.
- Quiz each other on new words from our word list.
- Converse in Spanish as you walk in pairs and three.
- Ask and answer prepared questions on the video and topic.
- Use sentence starters as support.
- Teacher monitoring with a mix of a chance to relax and chat as well as receive feedback.
- Reflection and peer-to-peer support
- Teacher feedback.
Do I need to speak Spanish before the event?
Yes. This event is designed for beginners with at least to 6 months of learning (60 hours, A2).
Can I book several of the same style of taster classes in a row?
Sadly not. This taster event is designed for those looking to try out our classes for the first time. After your first class you will have the opportunity to get a bundle of either 5, 8 or 10 tickets to join the remainder of the walks within the season (60 hours, A2).
Do you offer discounts?
We normally offer an early bird offer. For this event with 50% off the taster class with the code EARLYBIRD. At the event you can book with 20% off the bundles.
What if I am an upper intermediate or advanced level speaker?
This is not designed to provide opportunity for the practise of progression of those at an upper intermediate or advanced level (B2 or C1, C2) so it probably isn’t ideal for you. You are welcome to attend if you are happy to speak slowly and support those with a lower level of Spanish.
- Learn up to 25 new Spanish phrases and words related to the weekly topic.
- Meet other people interested in learning Spanish.
- Learn more about our practical teaching approach
- Learn about a special topic or enjoy Spanish speaking culture.
Book Your Spot
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event