- Home >
- Tours & Walks >
- Rock & Roll Tour of Soho
Rock & Roll Tour of Soho
- Carnaby Street, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Explore on foot with me London's West End with its rich musical heritage.
London as a capital city witnessed the birth and rise of many world leading bands and artists. The Animals, Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Cream, Yardbirds, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Sex Pistols, Elton John, Rod Stewart, David Bowie and too many more to mention.
It was also the home of the swinging 60’s Mods, Skinheads, Punks and New Romantics. Carnaby Street in particular has and always will be the epicentre of culture and lifestyle in London’s West End.
Be introduced to vintage vinyl popular record stores, famous musical clubs, trendy and iconic fashion clothing stores and view commemorative blue plaques of legendary and past global music stars.
So if music is your thing come and walk the streets of Soho in London’s West end with me. Be sure to have your camera to hand. Your pictures will last as a fitting story of your personal journey through the best music capital city in the world.Read Less
- Passionate, knowledgeable and energetic guide.
- A lover of all things 70's. Even my flame red 1970's Honda 550 Four is called "Ziggy".
- A personal journey of Londons musical heritage with over 20 reference points
- An overload of music facts, sites and trivia.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event