- Deptford High Street, SE8 4AF
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Settle in, relax and meet and mingle with your fellow guests before the warmest of welcomes from your evening's hosts: The Brun Bear Foundation and Kromanti Distillery & Blending House.
The talented team at The Stockton will be circulating with platters of elegantly presented food - with options for the carnivore and vegetarian alike!
We will then proceed to the rum tasting... you'll hear the amazing story behind Kromanti Rum and its mission to change the rum industry... a story interwoven with Carribean folklore... and of course you'll get to enjoy for yourself the smooth and unique taste of Kromanti...
... We'll start with a neat sample of our tamarind spiced rum before enjoying two cocktails especially curated for the evening by our specialist mixologist!
The evening continues with mixing and mingling until late!
The Stockton is a café, kitchen and late night cocktail bar in Deptford, from the team behind Buster mantis and the Watergate. The Stockon is a popular and perennial South London favourite. Its chicly rustic design creates a welcoming ambience that draws you in and keeps you through to the early hours!
Locaton: Directly opposite the iconic Deptford Anchor. It takes two minutes to walk from Deptford Bridge DLR Station, five minutes to walk from Deptford Rail Station and five minutes to walk from New Cross Rail Station/ Overground.Read Less
- Rum tasting and two especially curated cocktails!
- Insight into the storied history of Kromanti Rum!
- Mix and mingle with amazing people in a popular venue
- Food - with vegetarian and carrnivour options - for all!
- A Caribbean infused Halloween to remember... unless you go over board on the rum!
- ... Plus a warm feeling as our community minded event organisers have built in a donation to a local registered charity as part of the cover price.
Book Your Spot£40 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event