- London Wall, London, EC2Y 5JA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Explore the serenity of the City of London with hidden places and gardens. Gain a new appreciation for public spaces and town planning.
If you thought the City of London was just stone, concrete, steel and glass be prepared to be surprised. With Susan, your qualified City of London guide, discover just some of its secret spaces including hidden gardens.
Hear the stories behind some of the oldest and newest green spaces. See how bomb sites became gardens or havens for nature. Find out about London’s oldest park, a disappearing church and look down on Roman ruins.
Be surprised at how much greenery there is in this the most ancient part of London and why it is increasing.Read Less
- Connect with the peaceful side of the City of London
- Meet other history lovers
- Qualified City of London tour guide
- Start: London Wall, near Moorgate
- End: St Paul’s Cathedral
- Suitable for all age groups but all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Book Your Spot£20 per adult, £15 per child (<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en-GB.funzing.order_widget.age">Age</span> 5-14)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event