- Home >
- Tours & Walks >
- Secrets of Belgravia Walk
- London, SW1X 7LY
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Explore the best of Belgravia on this 90 minute linear walk.
On this walk we’ll see the beautiful townhouses of the ruling classes and discover how this land was developed by one of the most important urban planners of the 19th Century.
You’ll not only see the grand architecture but we’ll explore some of the hidden streets that contain some of the drinking dens frequented by film stars, royalty and members of the criminal underworld. A location for a murder that would result in a Lord going on the run, as well as an American whose immense wealth would be put to good use by helping the poor.
One of the most expensive places to live in London. Hear how an area of swampland became ripe for development, which eventually became the must have address for the members of the ruling class.
Take in impressive mansions and townhouses take pride of place, but also there was also a large domestic servant population that worked tirelessly to keep the owners households running.
Navigate hidden backstreet pubs, quaint cobbled streets and garden squares add to the character of this exclusive area.Read Less
- Qualified Westminster Tour Guide
- Meet other London history fans
- Explore a remarkable area of London
- Start: Hyde Park Station
- End: Near Victoria Station
- There is a small flight of steps on this walk, and we’ll be walking along cobblestones on some of the route so please bear this in mind.
- Suitable for all age groups.
Book Your Spot£20 per adult, £15 per child (<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en-GB.funzing.order_widget.age">Age</span> 5-14)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event