- London, N10 3JN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
A gentle, meditative, yet powerful restorative session.
Including: a little core stability work, a strong focus on Self Myofascial Release ( SMR - foam rolling), self massage & stretch.
This session will leave you feeling grounded & recharged. A great class for runners, but non runners will also love this. Activities to promote injury prevention & overall wellbeing.
Learn sound foundational body work/alignment promoting techniques that you can take away and integrate into your daily life/fitness regime.
You will need to bring your own equipment for this class. You will need:
- Your own foam roller
- A tennis or massage ball
- Your own mat or towel, ie something to lay on the ground like a yoga mat
- Note: This is a music free class, so you wont need to bring headphones for this one.
- Relaxation and realignment.
- Learn correct & safe foam rolling technique
- Time in nature
- A friendly and supportive experience
- Tailored attention
- A longer specialist session
- Covid safe class in ancient woodland
- Runners will love this restorative session
Book Your Spot£18 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event