- Pan Peninsula Square, London, E14 9HN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Up for some after work fun 500ft up at a sky bar?
Legendary consoles require legendary settings.There is no greater setting than retro gaming high in the sky (500ft high!!) with a few drinks,music and a 360° panoramic city view skyline around you that will sure to keep your phone busy...
On 'Mega Drive Monday' we'll be transporting you into the golden era of SEGA gaming with legendary titles on the King of 16-BIT gaming...The SEGA Mega Drive! All on top of UK's highest DJ bar...(in fact, it'll be the world's highest 16-BIT gaming bar!)
- Altered Beast,Space Harrier II ,Super Thunder Blade, Sonic 2, Aladdin, Cool Spot, Golden Axe,Rastan, Mortal Kombat, OutRun,Street Fighter II, Streets of Rage ,Alien Storm,, Road Rash II,Thunderforce III, Super Monaco GP,Virtua Racing,Shadow Dancer,Italia '90, 8 - player Micro Machines and many more will be there to keep you retrotained throuhgout the evening...
- Games displayed on Retro CRT TVs and Projector screens on the ceiling
- Move from table to table experiencing each legendary games
- Dance, sing and play retro games in front of a stunning panoramic view of the city skyline that'll sure to keep your phone busy
- Competition+Prizes Giveaway!
- KARAOKE (80's and 90's classics)
- Stay inside the sky bar or check out the Rooftop with a gorgeous view of London (one for all you instagrammers!)
- Photographer will be there capturing all the antics!
- 500ft high retro gaming
- Amazing views
- Competition + Prizes giveaways
Book Your Spot£6 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event